• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects: Right Click & Dropdown Menu issues

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I've already been familair with many things posted on this forum regarding this same issue, however most/if not all that I've seen are on Macos devices. I, however, am on a Windows device and have been having this occuring issue for like a week now.

Basically, when I right click anywhere, no option panel is showed and I use this a lot, basically leaving me helpless when attempting to make projects. I also am unable to be given any menu options when I click on the dropdown boxes, and this can leave me helpless too.

My is a HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ee0xxx.

Yes, I use a laptop. It's a 64 bit system as well.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off tablet support in the system settings or whatever HP configuration app that comes to that effect with the machine. AE has no provision for any such features and this stuff gets screwy because those tablet utilities are trying to be too smart for an app that doesn't appreciate their assistance.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! May I ask what configuration app you may be referring to? I've attempted to search on my system but haven't found anything regarding a configuration app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines