Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects roto brush

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D07E17CF-E679-47F2-AE37-3ECB5DC8427C.jpeg

 hey guys if anybody can help me it would be great!!! I have been trying to use the roto brush tool for a scene in my project but it's keeps blacking out on me leaving me with nothing can somebody help me please 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide System Specs including the version of AE.

Was there a time where RotoBrush worked for you or is this your first time? If it worked previously, which version of AE did you use?

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Roland said, system info and details about the project are required. Based on your photo and AE looking quite crammed one could however assume, that you're simply seeing the same old issues with hardware acceleration because your notebook may not have enough juice. Start by checking and possibly updating your graphics driver and verify the relevant settings in AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with the other two replies, but to add it's probably connected to your graphics card.  What happens if you go to File > Project Settings and switch to Mercury Software only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines