• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Squishing and Green Bar when Rendering

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help. When I try rendering in any aspect ratio that isnt 16:9 the video is squishing into the top half and then a green bar is appearing thorughout the whole render in the bottom.

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.56.15 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too - but only on ProRes 4444 renders and not ProRes 422.  I'm on AE 22.5.0 (Build 53) on a Mac Studio.  Would love to know the solve for this as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh & shaboi,

Sorry for your issue.

Can you try the suggestion provided in the following thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/emergency-after-effects-random-color-subtle...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nishu. I was having the exact same problem with green bars on a ProRes 4444 render on Mac Studio with AE 22.6. The workaround of disabling hardware accelerated decoding fixed the problem for me. Is this a known bug, or should I submit it somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops, I have to correct myself. The workaround helped with my renders that were in aspect ration 1080x1350, but I'm still getting big green bars in the 1080x1920 renders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines