Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

After Effects Team project problems with Essential Graphics

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I can't find solve of this issue. When I use Essential graphic in a team project every work good untill I close this project and than open it again. In this case After Effects warn me an error:

Shakhemir_0-1619529962120.png

Then in my project list compositions that used Essential Graphics had a copy showed as a missed footages:

Shakhemir_1-1619530496055.png

And this missed comps are use instead original comp. All Essentials are reseted. And sometimes After Effects take off with another error.

How can I solve this? Or maybe is it way to save Team Project as similar offline project?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that's a genuine bug already reported by other users. Not much you can do about it for the time being. You have to wait until it gets fixed in an update.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines