• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects to Premiere Pro (essential graphics)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am translating a template from AE to PR (2021) and I have such a question.
There are two identical AE templates (the only difference is the screen resolution of the compositions):
Template FullHD.aep
Template 4K.aep

Using the Essential graphics panel, I translated the Template FullHD.aep template into Premiere Pro. All MOGRT composition files are located in Premiere Pro, everything works fine.

The question is as follows. Now I need to translate the template "Template 4K.aep" into Premiere Pro, it is similar to the first one, with the difference that it has 4K resolution in the compositions.

All the settings in the Essential graphics panel will be the same, can they somehow be transferred to a 4K project by making a "Media replacement" on compositions from 4K? Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

No, there is no such simple way. It's an inherent limitation in how this AE stuff works based on fixed internal IDs and name references. You unfortunately have to put in the work twice.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no such simple way. It's an inherent limitation in how this AE stuff works based on fixed internal IDs and name references. You unfortunately have to put in the work twice.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I understood.:) Thank you very much for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock sells Premiere Pro templates, why does it not provide After Effects Templates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines