• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects warning: Get Dimensions: Layer Source is Null forcing dimensions to 1, 1 (26 :: 0)

Participant ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My AE crashed and upon opening it, I got this error message. When I click ok it won't go away and AE is stuck with this error window. Force quitting AE is the only way to use it again.

Any idea what to do here? 

TOPICS
Crash , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your project contents we can't realyl tell you much. Try the usual things: Open the project with capslock enabled to suppress rendering/ property evaluation, then disable effects and layers to test. Also try to import it into an empty project to repair the structure. If neither of that works, your chances of salvaging the project are slim, though.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines