• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects warning: The following plugins have failed to load. Please reinstall these plugins

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, after I updated AE to the latest version, I encountered the problem of missing plug-ins when opening AE, but I have tried to reinstall it, but it didn't work out, have you encountered it?

I have also searched the Internet for a solution, but to no avail :<
Thx everyone!

This is the error I get upon starting AE: "
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2023\Support Files\Plug-ins\Effects\CDLLUTransform.aex
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2023\Support Files\Plug-ins\Effects\OCIOTtransform.aex螢幕擷取畫面 2023-02-13 172747.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info we can't realyl tell you much, but since this is the third time I see this issue since last week's update, I suppopse it's just yet another bug. In any case, as a start do as the warning says and reinstall the program with sufficient user privileges.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you in advance for your reply!
I tried to reinstall it with the system administrator, but it still didn't work!

Then I would like to ask if the system information needs my hardware information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The basics from your "My Computer" panel should at least give some idea.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Just wonder has this been solved for you? I'm facing the same issue. Re-installing did not help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No solution, the problem still exists, even if I have updated to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution on this anyone? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No solution, the problem still exists, even if I have updated to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines