• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects wasn't exporting, so i tried to reinstall only to receive an error.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously i was using after effects but wasn't able to enable dynamic link. I was getting an error saying "After Effects 2022 must be installed" although it was installed and updated to the latest version. In an attempt to troubleshoot, I uninstalled it using cloud. Reinstalling, however, causes the progress to stop at 91% and give me an error. What's the issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both issues sound like they could be related to a stuck process. There's probably something that hasn't properly quit, which is why the install is failing. The simplest thing to try here is restarting your computer then reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alec239098966h9q,

Sorry for your issue.

What's the error that you get when you try to install? Could you share a screenshot? Also, what are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)?

Did you try restarting your computer? Did it help?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines