Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects won't preview with spacebar or play button

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have an animation project that I'm currently working on, but whenever I hit the spacebar to play, it just doesn't play/preview the animation. It's not a heavy project file so I don't know what's wrong with the settings or maybe it's my hardware problem etc.....Can someone please shine a light on this topic? If you need to view any screenshots just reply to the thread and I will provide them.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, yxour project, your preview settings etc. nobody can tel lyou anything. You need to indeed provide a lot more info and/ or screenshots.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Chester,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Do you see this issue with all projects or only a specific one? If you go to Composition > Preview > Play current preview, does that make any difference? What effects are you using in your project? Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines