• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After FX crashes when importing 3D Model into Element 3D

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use to edit A LOT on Element 3D, I used to pirate all of it becaise I couldn't afford it, one day Element crashed my After Effects and it never stopped until this day, I BOUGHT After Effects and Element 3D from Video Copilot, HOPING it would work. I can apply element to a layer with no problem, and open the interface without nothing happening, but when I import 3D models EVEN the ones that come with Element, my After FX crashes. I tried unistalling everything, and just nothing works! I got clients waiting on me AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. help plz

TOPICS
FAQ , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aside from the questionable ethics you have not provided any system info or actual crash info, so we can't tell you much. From conflicts with AE's own OBJ loading to simple issues with your GPU this could be anything.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I don't know how to check the crashing info, is there a folder I should be looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E3D will create minidumps in its plug-in folder and of course there should be a regular crash info in your system's event viewer/ log viewer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same issue now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

got any solution? whenever i try to import a 3d object in element 3d, it keeps crashing and closing after effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines