• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After the Update, After Effects is not responding

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people, Yesterday, I updated the Creative Cloud apps and I'm having trouble with After Effects. First, for quite a while the app didn't respond, so I couldn't open a single project 

Finally after some rebooting, After Effects opened but it gave the error says ''CINEMA 4D Render Failed''. My new problem now is that I cannot paste Turkish Alphabet Characters into After Effects. I googled solutions and everyone is recommending to restart (which I tried several times) but nothing changed 😞 I am still having issues to start the app, it's just not starting or not responsing. Cannot work like this! Pretty annoyed, the day before it was working super smooth, can I take the update back and use old version?

Has anyone faced a similar situation? Any tips for me would be appreciated please 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, it sounds like there might have been an issue with the install. Were you running Cinema 4D at the time you installed After Effects or did you force quit anything during the install process? AE installs a version of C4D near the very end of the process and something could have gone wrong there. I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version, but if you want to roll back you can find instructions on how to install the previous version of an app here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello David, thank you for help 🙂 I am reinstalling atm 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines