• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aftereffects Console window.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day while using Aftereffects 17.6 I pressed something to create a console window withing aftereffects. This window displayed command lines much like in VizRT and the command window and I have no idea how I activated it. The window was able to be docked along side the composition window and displayed what looked to be command lines for aftereffects. I was under a tight deadline and had to move on to another project, but have been unable to find this console window again. 

Does anyone know how to bring this up? I was unable to find a shortcut or menu.   The window when docked in aftereffects had the title console. 

TOPICS
Expressions , Preview , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cmd/Ctrl + F12 brings up the Console panel in After Effects / Premiere Pro. It's not documented and really only recommended for Adobe's internal use. Only times I've used it really are to enable / disable features in beta by switching to the Debug Database view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines