Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AfterEffects XOCN color transform issue

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need some technical help regards to AE color space transform. Specifically the limitations of XOCN color space transform.

Thank you

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what exactly? You need to be more specific or else this ends up being an unproductive discussion about hypothetical capabilities and theoretical specs. If you have a workflow problem explain it as best as you can and provide details such as what footage you are working with, your project color settings, color management and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium,

Thanks for your reply, I totally understand what you're saying. I need to unfold the problem.

So, the OXCN color transform/settings to SGamut3 Slog3 in AE does not match with DaVinci Resolve same settings nor with official Sony Gamut/Gamma transform (ie LUT). To be specific, there is a slight Hue and Exposure difference.

I'm not sure this is an issue that a Community could resolve but hopefully we could have a discussion involving Adobe 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi,

same issue.

After effects importing X-OCN choosing "S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3" in "More Options" - wrong

DaVinci and After Effects not the same.

Sony RAW viewer and After Effects NOT the same

DaVinci and Sony RAW viewer - everything is fine.

Sony RAW viewer exported to exr.

So as i can see only option is Sony RAW viewer export to exr and import to After effects. :((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines