Aftert Effects randomly crops as I import files

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

I have a clip in Premiere I want to work in AE with.  I select Replace With After Effects Comp and I loose 80% of my image.  How do I import this clip into AE exactly the way it is in Premiere?  It's almost as if they are programmed by two completely different companies.

Do I need to reprogram AE to not interfere with files as I import them and how would I do that?

I cave checked the comp settings and they are identical however what I see in my preview screen in AE says the Comp Settings menu is lying to me.  There is deffenetly something wrong with my AE.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long and short: You likely have hardware acceleration issues. Check the relevant settings in AE, update your system's graphics driver. Anything more than that will require actual info on your system, relevant settings, contents of the project and so on.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any effects applied in Pr (specially: warp stabilizer)? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines