• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All adobe software keep crashing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends.Since yesterday I have been dealing with a very annoying crashing. It happens in all the Adobe softwares I am using including Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects and premiere pro. They just stop working after  few minutes or seconds. The mouse button stop reacting to everything and the Adobe software goes on not responding mood. I tried almost everything. I reinstalled them, I cleared cache, Purged, changed memory and ram setting I even reinstalled my nvidia gpu. and I don't think that my laptop is unable to run these programs because it runs cinema 4d and blender and has n problem at all. please help me if you can these adobe softwares are necessary for my job. 

many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this from my task manager when freezed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you been able to fix the crashing issue? I have the same issue since I bought my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines