• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All collected footage is grayed out and shows zero bytes? AE 2022

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working off dropbox, all my necessary files are synced. I need to collect my project to hand off because I have files everywhere. When I go to collect, all my footage will save to a folder but it is all grayed out and shows zero bytes. Please help!! 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off hardware acceleration before collecting and clean out the caches.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you turn off hardware acceleration? My video rendering and effects setting under project settings was set to Mercury Software only. I switched it to Mercury GPU Acceleration and that didnt work either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm seeing the same issue. 

macOS 12.5

After Effects 22.5

(both latest version as of 9/10/2022)

Collecting to local folders results in zero byte files.

Collecting to a network share or external drive results in correctly collected files.

I've set AE up with Full Disk Access as well and also have tried deploying an MDM config profile with the correct settings to no avail. Does AE use some other process to do the actual file writing? Perhaps I'm greenlighting the wrong binary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines