• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allignment issue with duplicated animated layer

New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i am new to this  software and i am trying to make a site presentation . I've done it to the point when some duplicated animations wont keep aligned during the animation which is a right slide and x1 Y flip . They are 2 background shadow layers . I attach a video so you can understand what i am talking about.

I want to know how can i keep them alligned during those 3 second animation . Thank you for your time

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are animating scale instead of using 3D layers and lights. The center of the change is the anchor Point. If you want to avoid position shifting, you have to make sure the anchor point is in the center of the active layer. It's as simple as that. 

Personally, I would have made all the layers 3D, done the rotation in the Pre-comps, Collapsed transformations in the main comp, and used the Main Comp comp camera and lights to light up the 3D scene.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to make sure the anchor point is in the center of the active layer. It's as simple as that. 

By @Rick Gerard

How i do that actually? Where can i see the position of the anchor point in order to se it to center of active layers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I selected the animation . Layer >>> Transform >>> Center Anchor Point and still doesnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines