Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Alpha Rendering Issues

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've been trying to render a short video in After Effects where the background would be transparent. I seem to being an issue where no matter what I seem to do and how much I tinker around with the "lossness + alpha" or any of the "aphla" both in the render section's & editing section settings, my video will always render with the background color. 

I never had this issue until this past week when Microsoft forced updated my PC to the new 20H update. Could someone please assist me on correcting this issue? Again, I've already played around with all the rendering settings and setting while in the edit section. 

Thank you in advance!
~Sig

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What codec are you using? I use GoPro Cineform 10 bit for my internal DI rendering (Digital Intermediate).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines