Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternate / Weird font

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

A client sent me an .otf font, Adoquin. In the Font Book on my mac, the font is looking like the first picture. In illustrator, it looks the same way as in the Font Book. In After Effects, it looks like the third picture. Is there a setting that I can change so it looks like the one in the Font Book? I tried to clear the system font cache by it did nothing.

Thanks

Capture d’écran, le 2022-10-20 à 19.21.55.pngCapture d’écran, le 2022-10-20 à 19.32.50.pngCapture d’écran, le 2022-10-20 à 19.22.28.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This most likely is a conflict with another font, so do a little housekeeping and actually remove some fonts. The substitute font being so irregular also suggests that there may be an issue with faux italic/ faux bold, so check your chracter panel and reset its options. Also check the original vendor of the font and look for an updated version if necessary.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines