• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

an issue regarding preview

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 12.11.48 PM.pngso basically , i finished making my edit and i always clear up my memory and disk cache before i render as i would preview it all again and have clear storage in my ram for it if that makes sense. I use a macbook pro 2019 with 8 gb of ram and its worked perfectly, never an issue with the ram even if it is small. But as you can see the preview is now gray. All i did was clear up the memory and disk cache and now it wont perview, when i hit space bar for preview it does nothing and when i try to close AE it goes unresponsive so i have to force quit it. I went to other project files and they are working perfectly fine , i even make a new one and it was fine. On the new one i added this peoject file and ended up with the same issue. I was given no error ,no nothing ,just the problem first hand. Also the version i am running of AE is 17.5.1 and i use macos Big sur.

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reason you still need to run AE 17? If not, I recommend upgrading to the latest version of 18. Many bug fixes (and some great features) have been added since then, including fixes for preview issues. 

You can also install AE alongside your current version to test if it fixes the issue. Just be careful when upgrading via the Creative Cloud app that you read your options and don't automatically uninstall AE 17 at the same time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines