• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchor Point & Spinner

Guide ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this video instead of Anchor Point, Spinner is moving when changing the value of anchor point. How to understand this? In my view only anchor point should move when changing its value.     

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

The Anchor Point value describes its relationship to the layer size. Move the Anchor Point in the timeline, and you change the Position of the layer. Use the Pan Behind tool (y), and the position does not change, but the center of transformations does. It's always been that way, and the behavior is similar with all 3D and compositing apps. The workflow is different but the behavior is the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Anchor Point value describes its relationship to the layer size. Move the Anchor Point in the timeline, and you change the Position of the layer. Use the Pan Behind tool (y), and the position does not change, but the center of transformations does. It's always been that way, and the behavior is similar with all 3D and compositing apps. The workflow is different but the behavior is the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help.

So that it sould be Anchor Point layer not mere Anchor Point. Other propertics [Rotation & Opacity] are very intuitive but this is not. 

By the way I use 34" curved monitor, your can see my YouTube videos are not clear enoug, letters are blurry. I use Snagit to take a video. Is there any way to make it clear? 

Snagit says

"This behavior occurs when the video cannot play back at the same size it was recorded."   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines