Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate text of any length to 3 letters

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to add text of any length and animate it in first just showing 3 letters then the rest of the word.

I have linked a refrence to what I mean.

Thanks

TOPICS
Expressions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy enough using a bunch of text animators, so I'm not sure what exactly you are having issues with. You basically need three of them: One who has its Start/ End proiperty set to always be three characters, a second that animates one of those parameters to reveal the full name and a third one set to "Word" mode to compensate the offset of the whole name. Depending on the font used and how it needs to be integrated this could likely even be fully automated with expressions if needed.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response but,

I have got the first bit, but I lost you for the rest. Can you explain it in a bit more detail please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines