Exit

animated after effect

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi good evening 

When i try to autosway body and i saw this error 

How can i fix it? i have try for 1 hour but can't fix it sorry my english not good2021-07-13 (5).png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Are you using the Puppet tool? If so, my guess is that you tried to scale the layer after applying your first pin. The puppet effect creates a mesh based on the size of your layer when you place your first pin and it can't be changed after the fact. You can remove the effect, change the scale, and then re-apply the effect, but this only works on raster, not vector layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the Puppet tool? If so, my guess is that you tried to scale the layer after applying your first pin. The puppet effect creates a mesh based on the size of your layer when you place your first pin and it can't be changed after the fact. You can remove the effect, change the scale, and then re-apply the effect, but this only works on raster, not vector layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines