• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any idea of how to creat this little part ?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

i've recreated this simple animation :

but idk how to creat this little part : (the clip of animation is bellow)

Screenshot 2021-08-25 232657.png

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I nearly perfectly duplicated the background graphic using a null as the parent for a few shape layers with some set matte and track mattes applied. The comp looks like this:

Fancy Matte.png

Here's the project file. Took me about 15 minutes. Used your sample video as a guide. The moving L is nothing more than a path animation with some matting. Not perfect, but the transform is only a couple of frames and it looks the same. If it were my design I would not bother and I would have made the initial graphics all in Illustrator and only converted the layer with the animated dashed line to a shape layer in AE.  I've done hundreds of this kind of animated graphics and simple is usually better. 

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks

but i figure it out!

he used a simple way than this he used the effect ''linear wipe'' with an oblique square with drop shadow inside a track matte rectangle !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines