• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

any tutorials how to do this this animation in after effects ??

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any tutorials how to do this this animation . make this tiny shapes follow the path or the shape like in the videos bellowScreenshot 2021-09-14 171129.png

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

There are a couple of dozen approaches that I can think of. One is separate layers using variations of some of Dan Ebberts's expressions as described here.

Other approaches include creating a bunch of interlacing paths in Illustrator that you use as motion paths in After Effects by copy and paste or converting vector layers to shapes.

Other approaches involve 3rd party effects including the Trapcode Suite, Mir, Tao, and Particular and/or Boris FX. If you don't own the plug-ins those solution

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple of dozen approaches that I can think of. One is separate layers using variations of some of Dan Ebberts's expressions as described here.

Other approaches include creating a bunch of interlacing paths in Illustrator that you use as motion paths in After Effects by copy and paste or converting vector layers to shapes.

Other approaches involve 3rd party effects including the Trapcode Suite, Mir, Tao, and Particular and/or Boris FX. If you don't own the plug-ins those solutions will cost you some money.

It would help us help you if we knew your level of experience and what tools you have available. There is no simple answer and I can't find any simple tutorials that I think are very good on the no 3rd party effects path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a lot !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines