• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

anytime i import a video it is slowed

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today I downloaded after effects and fiddling around with it for a bit it crashed. When I opened it back up it seemed normal. But after a while all my clips became slow and so did my audio. I've tried pressing the clean database and cache but it flickers and doesn't show up. Is there any other way to fix it? I will cry btw. 

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any system information we can't really tell you much, but this simply sounds like your hardware acceleration isn't working correctly, possibly in conjunction with cache issues and multiframe rendering overpowering your system. The usual steps apply: Check all the relevant settings and preferences, update your system's graphics driver, possibly also other stuff liek optimizing your storage. And, no offense, "fiddling around" is never a good way to get started in AE, so by all means spend some time reading the online help if you haven't done that. AE is annoyingly unique and specific in how it works and if you don't know that stuff and how to fix it, it will only frustrate you forever.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines