• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Memory and Lumetri Color

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having problems with AE stealing all the memory and having to force quit. I thought I'd mention that Lumetri Color usually seems to be involved.

M2, 96GB, Sonoma 14.4.1, AE 24.3.0

Just crashed again. Pushing the saturation level to exrtremes in Lumetri can break it.  Try it.

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the issue repeatable on a new project? What are the details of the footage (frame rate, frame size, format/codec)? Could you share a project file with media for testing at our end?

Looking forward to your response.

Note: Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened repeatedly on multiple projects. They are usually very simple projects that are mainly for color correction. One or two layers of h264 or h265 from a Mavick 3 or DSLR. Compostion framerate 29.97, usually UHD. Not a lot of effects, usually  just curves or levels and Lumetri. The only other thing I'd add is that the problem doesn't seem to be cumulative, like the memory is being incrrementally taken away. More like there's a trigger that may be connected to pushing the saturation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an ISSUE. 05-05-24Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 8.29.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you share a collected project that repeats the issue on your end? I tried to recreate the problem, but it works as it should. Feel free to DM me the download link if you don't want to share it publicly.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines