• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arrow key & play head

Guide ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For each stroke on arrow key of the keyboard, play head should move one frame back or forward but in my case arrow key does not respond. How to fix this? I use Windows.

1.jpg   

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Guide , May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Please ignore this question because Ctrl+Arrow ----> moves. I have forgotton to press Ctrl key.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

That's right, on Windows it's Ctrl + arrow and on macOS it's Cmd + arrow. I'm glad you've solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Page Up and Page Down move you forwards and backwards as well. Holding down shift with Page Up/Down moves you 10 frames at a time. I find these keys much more intuitive than the arrow keys, since they are traditionally used to physically move contents in the comp window.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ignore this question because Ctrl+Arrow ----> moves. I have forgotton to press Ctrl key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right, on Windows it's Ctrl + arrow and on macOS it's Cmd + arrow. I'm glad you've solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page Up and Page Down move you forwards and backwards as well. Holding down shift with Page Up/Down moves you 10 frames at a time. I find these keys much more intuitive than the arrow keys, since they are traditionally used to physically move contents in the comp window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines