• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

assets in affter effects timeline stop showing. Unable to interact with them.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the Title says. Im working on a simple AE proyect. it is a template in which I change a premiere proyect, move some graphic assets to match the premiere timeline im working with and export.

this time i changed the premiere proyect i was working on before, to the one im currently working and for some reason part of the assets that are on the timeline stop showing in the timeline. I can still see them in the preview of the composition and interact with them but i can no longer move them in the timeline.

attached is a photo of a png i need to use that is no showing in the timeline for my to edit or move.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default6cuo2djqv8h4,

Sorry for your issue.

Could you share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? You could try disabling the "Hardware Accelerated Composition, Layer, and Footage Panels" under After Effects Preferences > Display. Also, check if it's happening with any other project.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CPU: Ryzn 5 1600

GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4Gb

RAM: 32GB

I disabled the option but nothing changed. As for other proyects: I tried with an earlier version i had of the same AE proyect and the same thing happened. If I create a new proyect it does not happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you upload a picture of your timeline before you replace the premiere project.  It's hard to spot what's happening, but I wonder if AE is caching the image from the comp and deleting the asset from the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines