• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

assigned color profiles ignored/reset after updating to 24.1

Participant ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 24.1 for a lot of footage files the assigned profile is ignored, making me have to check all footage files and reassign the correct profile. Again. This happend before.
Im working on VFX in ACES, and for this you need to assign the right color profile for every footage file you import (which for some reason is not scriptable), so it's quite frustrating to have to do this all over again for most (but not all?) footage files.
Would be great that now ACES support is incorporated in AE the color profile assignment process is also updated (making it 'smarter', or allowing for user defined presets for a project (stills or .jpg = sRGB, .mov = LogC4, .mp4 = g2.2 r709 for example) or at least making setting color profiles scriptable so I can make a Kbar action to set a color profile interpretation, without changing frame rate and PAR at the same time like when using 'Apply Interpretation')

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you still having the issue? Let us know.

I am moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for now.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines