• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio breaking up after import?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really strange issue, where my audio is fine outside of After Effects, but breaks once it has been imported.  By "breaks up"I mean that some words in a sentence are completely omitted, however the audio plays at the correct speed.  This results in the audio ending way sooner than the video, and the video not being in sync with the audio.  It was fine yesterday, so I thought that it might have just been a problem while saving, so i tried it in Premiere.  Same problem.  It's not just a preview issue either.  After exporting from Media Encoder, the audio remains broken.  I can't even completely restart the project, as every time I import a video, the audio in the video breaks up.  A quick response would be much appreciated, as I would like to complete this project as soon as possible.

EDIT: It's also only with specific clips.  Some clips are completely untouched, while others are unusable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know. You have written a lot, but essentially said nothing. No exact specs of your clips, no system info, no details about preview and render settings, nothing else. Sorry, but nobody can even begin to guess based on so little to go on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad.  My files are mostly mp4 files, with some mp3s.

System Specs:

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 5.07.33 PM.png

Composition Settings:

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 5.08.01 PM.png

Preview Settings:

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 5.08.18 PM.png

Audio Hardware Preferences:

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 5.08.38 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Mylenium say we need more information about your files and system, anyway as a quick solution if you audio is .MP3 try to converted to WAV and check if this can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My clips are mostly mp4s, so this is unrelated.  However, I did screenshot some of my settings in a reply to Mylenium, so you can look at that and tell me if you need more stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get a solution for this? I have the same problem now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines