• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio delayed when Ram Previewing ... Please help

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new laptop and re installed AAE on it (2020)... So when i click play, the video starts playing, but the audio takes 1 second to play. It's delayed. It's driving me nuts. The first 1 second or so is muted. If i try it again it'll work. But the second i make any adjustment, it does it again. I've used after effects for 10+ years on 5 different laptops and have never had this issue. I've tried checking and unchecking the 

"Mute audio when preview is not realtime" I've tried checking and unchecking hardware acceleration... (Both have helped other people solve the issue). But not me, nothing is working. I've messed with every audio settings in the program. I transfered the same project over to my old laptop which has the same after effects version installed and it didn't have that issue. Maybe it's a windows 11 issue? Who knows. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact I'm info about your system, preview settings, audio preferences and so on we can't really tell you much. Could be a system issue, could be a million other things like multiframe rendering delaying previews when firing up the render process and generating temp files. You could observe and play with those settings. Everything else will require more info.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see multiframe rendering anywhere, i think that settings isn't on 2020 version. My settings are exactly what they were on my old laptop and it didn't have that issue. Thinking it could be windows 11. I saw one other forum with this issue back in 2017. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, sorry, my mistake. Was late in teh evening. Anyway, you still haven't provided any exact info, so I'm not suere what to tell you.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines