Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

audio glitch

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I play the audio in after effects it does this little glitch sound almost like when ur headphones do a weird popping noise if you pull in the chord too hard while listening to music. I thought maybe it was just playback, but after it rendered, it still had those little crackling noises and small pops in it. I then thought maybe it was my heaphones, so I used a new audio with no headphones on and it still did the glitch. I then tried wireless heaphones, still a glitch. I am not sure if it is the process of airdropping the audio from my phone to my computer, but I have never had this issue before 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info about your computer, your project contents, render and preview settings, audio preferences and so on this is not going anywhere I'm afraid. The issue could simply be a genuine glitch in the source file itself or resampling artifacts from converting sample rates and of course outside that there's a million other potential things. You simply need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turns out that if I even put on headphones once while working on ae, the glitch would occur. Once I realized I couldn't use any headphones at all while using the program, It stopped glitching. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines