• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio stuttering when rendered in preview already.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've attached a recording of what my After Effects is doing; it's stuttering on playback and this has happened only sometimes as a long time AE user but it still happens every now and then and I have no idea why. It is messing up where I mark the beats because it stutters. And as you can see, the preview is fully rendered as well. And no, I promise the song is not actually stuttering, as well as the actual file is not stuttering. It is AE. I also have 32GB Ram installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?!

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your framerates don't match. Of course this won't play smoothly. Check the comp panel and preview panel.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your answer. But, both my composition & preview panels have the same fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your audio settings in the prefs? What system are you on?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines