Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

automatically show 2 views Aftereffect 2021

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

when I create a new composition in Aftereffect 2021 automatically show 2 views and also I did not found the views option on the button bar. I would like to know how to fix it. Please kindly see the screenshot below. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 12.45.54 PM.png

Thanks 

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Hi there,

This is a bug in After Effects and will be fixed in a future release. To work around this, create a new 3D layer. That will bring the option to change the number of views.

RameezKhan_0-1616765153909.png

Hope this helps.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is a bug in After Effects and will be fixed in a future release. To work around this, create a new 3D layer. That will bring the option to change the number of views.

RameezKhan_0-1616765153909.png

Hope this helps.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello All,

So I'm having an issue with my 2 views panel where it seems like the two views are linked together.  Whenever I move around on one side it gets mirrored in the second view.  Also if I try to change the angle like I want the Top view on the left and the Active Camera on the right, it does a a weird glitch that makes it impossible to work or see what I'm doing.

Any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines