• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bbest way to make these lightning style background lines as seen in this simspons clip?

Explorer ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They probably are just some stretched out Fractal Noise then further treated with harsh color adjustments using Colorama or a similar effect and additional distortion effects.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I think i found a way by making the noise texture layer added the seed and posterize time and turbulent displace and then just created masks out of the noise texture and that seemed to work but the Colorama effects could be exactly what im after for the colour thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think Fractal Noise works better than nouse texture tbf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines