• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BEEp_CheckoutItemFrameRange Error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been going crazy traying to fix this issue. Please I need Help!. Everytime AE chashes and send me this error (at least it seves the project). I've trayed uninstalling, deleting the user preferences, removing the third party plugins... I don't know what else it could be. Please I hope some one has the same issue... =(

Captura de Pantalla 2020-09-28 a la(s) 7.39.42.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info about your project and your Mac we cvan't really tell you anything. You have tzo be much more specific and provide those details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated AE earlier this week and I've had this crash 5 times already today on a new project (made in AE 2020). It's driving me nuts.

The reason I'm replying is because I'm googling for a solution as well.
Maybe we can figure out on here. Are you using any third party plugins? For this project I've been using Overlord, Motion3, TextEvo, Boombox and Ease and Wizz. I know that's a ton of plugins but maybe it's one of them interfering with the latest AE version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also in the same boat... I would love to see any solutiuons to this! The plugins that I am using is DUIK and MarkerRemap... and a bunch of various expressions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also using the latest version of AE and it could be possibly the third party plugins, but none of the ones you mention (kevin and ilyag) I have installed, except for DUIK. As an extra info, I've import an AE file (.aep) from other project that I made in a earlier versions of AE. I don't know if this has also been something you did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first just as a matter of an update, I have chatted several times to adobe tech support, and they keep insisting that its third party plugins, but that its related to the ones that pare placed in your Mediacore folder. Furthermore, I have examined the crash logs of AE and for me it is always caused by Thread 59 which works on "com.adobe.torqnative.dynamic.napi.macos.v8.rtti" and I can't figure out what is it related to. That being said, after combing through the forums (as well as tech support sending me the same damn links, as if i can't find this type of stuff without their help) there were a number of reports that deal with crashes connected to the above "rtti" file/threa.... and they insist its connected to trapcode particular plugin (that comes bundled with AE). However, all the sites talk about immediate crashes on load, whereas I am experiencing this intermittently and after hours of usage....

I think we need to examine our hardware to see if there is some sort of corellation between our hardware.

I have a 2020 iMac with AMD 5700XT, 16gb VRAM 128GB RAM. Let me know what you guys have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info! Great to hear you did some more research, too bad they haven't been able to supply you with a clear solution.

Trapcode Particular is an external plugin by Redgiant. I do think I installed a trial version 2 years ago but haven't touched it since so I'm guessing it shouldn't be active during my normal workflow.. would be weird if that would cause the crashes, but I could atleast give it a shot by deleting it and see if it helps.

As far as hardware; I'm working on a 2017 iMac Pro with Radeon Pro Vega 56 8gb, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4. Looks like you're using a beast yourself so pretty sure our hardware shouldn't be the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue, has happened 5 times in the past 2 hours. 

@IVGu I am running the exact same specs as you.

My only plugin is duik, but I have always found that to be very stable.

Assuming it is a software issue, which will hopefully be sorted out unless anyone has a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have MacBook pro 13in 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same with me, the only script im using right now is FLOW, i have trapcode particular installed, but not using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Anyone figure anything out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue since the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. iMac Pro. Every 10 minutes!

WTF ADOBE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently we all agree that we have Trapcode or a Red Giant plugin installed, so it is most likely due to what ilyag2570661 says ... so who should give us support in this case? Red Giant or Adobe? ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, so I was able to remedy the situation by rolling back my AE version to 17.1.3, and i haven't had any crashes since then. Also I still have Trapcode installed....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the same thing yesterday and everything is back to running smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Temporary solution for me: downgrade to 17.1.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid of downgrading in middle of a project. Deadline on monday, after that i'll try your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW ... I was also in the middle of several projects, and they all opened fine after downgrading. YMMV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I'm on an iMac Pro and it crashes every 10 minutes intermittently!! It's driving me mad. I also have RG trapcode (as well as ease and whizz and duik). I still believe it's trapcode. Reverting back versions of AE -- thanks for the suggestion! Please finish testing before releasing these beta versions, Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone found a solution to this? I had to revert back to AE version from AUGUST 2020 (17.1.3) because AE 2021 is crashing at startup due to RG Trapcode - this is so annoying! Please FIX IT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone upgraded to 17.1.5?

Any better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

definitely not :(((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines