• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginner needs help with Textures and how to use for graphics and text but not on the background

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I am a beginner in after effects and I tried to use a texture on my video. I want that texture on all of my graphics an text but not on the background and not on the greenscreen footage I use. How can I do that? I hope I explained that so you can understand. My english is not as good since I am from germany but I hope I can find some help here. Thanks!

Jonas

TOPICS
How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohne irgendwelche Screenshots kann dir dazu keiner groß was sagen, aber grundsätzlich klingt's einfach so, als ob du dich mal mit grundlegenden Dingen wie Unterkompositionen, Maskieren, Track Mattes usw. beschäftigen müsstest. Zudem scheint es leider völlig in Vergessenheit geraten zu sein, dass man Effekte direkt und selektiv auf Ebenen anwenden kann und nicht alles global mit einer Einstellungsebene/ Adjustment Layer zumatschen muss. Also kurz gesagt: Grundsätzlich wäre das, was du willst, kein Problem, aber welche Techniken und Workflows notwendig sind, kann man nur anhand entsprechender Infos und Bilderchen detailliert besprechen.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines