• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best updatable Insta template for a client?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to create a branded post, with a masked video as part of it, for a client. The text has to be editable for them and they have Adobe CC. What do people use for this? After effects? Something simpler? Any ideas welcome, before I disappear down the rabbit hole. Cheers Jamie

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the client is using Premiere Pro, your best option is to open the Extended Graphics workspace and build a MOGRT. Check the help files for instructions on how to set one up. The client can then change the text in Premiere Pro, change colors, change position, and do many other things. I build MOGRTS all the time. Made a dozen of them for a client last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hand them over some pre-rendered files I'm sure they could do it with this abomination that is Express. Otherwise a motion graphics template would probably be the best way to go about it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks both, for the record I set it up in Photoshop which worked perfectly, until it came to the rendering part which took a ridiculous amount of time considering how simple my animation was. So, I moved it all to AE and now everything is sweet and the client is happy - he just needs a little tutorial on the rendering part. Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines