• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Frames

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I have been having this issue with after effects on and off since about october (2022) where in my previews and encoded exports will have random black frames, this happens regardless if i use media encoder or render in AE, I have tried clearing cache, purging memory, reinstalling AE. removing all plugins, changing indivdual video setting in (interpret footage) ive tried matching frame rate of comp to the clips, and nothing has really helped at all i still have black frames in the preview and the exported versions, I talked to an adober support agent for 2 hours and we have yet to find an answer. If anyone has had this issue or have found a solution please inform the people (myself included) and if not hopefully we can better shed light on this issue, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system info and other details like the footage source specs we can't really tell you much. The standard steps apply: Check your hardware acceleration settings, update your graphics drivers. Anything more will require a lot more information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have turned off hardware acceleration in both ae and media encoder and that didnt help, but what other info could i provide that could help? thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system specs are
(GPU) 5700xt
(CPU) Ryzen 9 5950x
(RAM) 2 sticks of 16gb trident z royal 3600mhz 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough. Have you observed task manager/ resource monitor during render? Are there any spikes or drops in the performance graphs? Could you provide a short sample clip? Perhaps there's a pattern to the madness...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have observed it and there isnt really any significant unusual spikes, i honestly just dont know what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines