• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen glitches when rendering

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, when rendering my edits, every single video is getting a few black screen glitches in between the clips. I use after effects cc 2021 and have macOS big sur (macbook air 2017). I haven't changed anything with what I have been doing, but suddently every video get's these glitches. I have made sure that there are no space in between my clips and even have tried overlapping them to try and fix to problem but it still persists. I don't know if this is a problem with media encoder, but it ruins my videos. I am attatching a clip where it happens. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

I have realized the only way to avoid this is overlap my clips. I don't know what changed that made it so i had to start doing it, but it's the only thing that now works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From framerate mismatches to hardware acceleration issues this could be anything. Start by checking your hardware acceleration settings and as a test switch to software-only rendering and encoding. Also verify that framerates of your comps and the MPEG presets match exactly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have realized the only way to avoid this is overlap my clips. I don't know what changed that made it so i had to start doing it, but it's the only thing that now works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines