• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen when video is paused

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using after effects when all of a sudden whenever I paused my video the screen goes black. If I hit play I can see my video again but the second I pause it the preview goes black again. Also when paused, if I move the time ruler around I still can't see anything. I have no clue what is causing this and it makes editing basically impossible. The only thing I've noticed is on the composition window it says "wireframe" which isn't on my other projects. Hopefully someone knows what may be wrong. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Fast Preview mode has been switched to Wireframe view.

Click on the Fast Preview button at the bottom of the preview window (has a little lightning bolt in it) and choose Final Quality or Adaptive Resolution.

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.25.47 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just in case somebody still has this issue, I also used the wrong command while working with 3D and my "3D view" changed, so I couldn't see anything and just changed it to "predeterminaded" (or whatever is called in your language, mine is in spanish)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines