• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry text with 3D camera

Contributor ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding that my text objects are quite blurry when using 3D cameras.

My zoom is set to 25% and the font size is 72px.

I've pasted screengrabs below, are there any other factors that can affect something like this?

Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 14.07.58.png

Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 14.08.41.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Do you have Depth of Field turned on in your camera?  If you do, and you don't have your focus point aligned to the distance between your text and camera, then it'll be blurry.  If you don't need DOF, turn it off.  If you do, you'll need to adjust your focus distance whenever the camera or text layers moves in space, or link the two with an expression so they're always correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I've found that enabling 'Draft 3D' will take the blurriness away, but the edges will then turn really jagged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have Depth of Field turned on in your camera?  If you do, and you don't have your focus point aligned to the distance between your text and camera, then it'll be blurry.  If you don't need DOF, turn it off.  If you do, you'll need to adjust your focus distance whenever the camera or text layers moves in space, or link the two with an expression so they're always correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines