• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bodymovin/lottie convert an animation to html - prob with png size.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a little after effects problem -> to convert an animation to html & .json with Bodymovin / Lottie. I havec to make a banner which must not exceed 150Kb. there are .pngs in my animation which are a bit too heavy, but unfortunately i cannot change them. 

Is there a chance to shrink these pngs to a minimum size without losing their quality?

Thnak you in advance

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Preview , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

I'm sorry, but I cannot help you if you do not understand what I'm asking or you feel you are not able to provide the relevant info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about the specs and contents of the PNG as well as how they are actually used in your animation nobody can answer that. From slizing up large images to get multiple smaller files with more efficient compression to reducing color palettes with minor tweaks this could be anything. You need to be much more specific and actualyl show us something along with giving us the critical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using png images to create an animation on a banner. the data.json is 95Kb. my index.html is 95 bytes long. the image folder is at 900Kb even after conversion with bodymovin & lottie.
the final file (with data.son / .html. / lottie / images must be 150Kb max!
I do not know about after effects. I can not be more explicit and have the terms that would suit you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey Mylenium, could you have an idea about my ae issue? many thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but I cannot help you if you do not understand what I'm asking or you feel you are not able to provide the relevant info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, i will figure out alone. thank you man 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines