• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bottom Layers Not Showing

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on just a short project but for some reason when the timeline is paused I can't see any content below the top layer, but when I play the video all layers show as they should. It's also not showing any of the blend mode changes I apply to the layer. All layers are visible and the mask I have set up should be creating this issue. 

Fairly new to AE, so if anyone has encountered this before and knows how to resolve it, I would be most appreciative. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Standard answer: Check your hardware acceleration settings, update your system's graphics driver. Blending modes won't show because it's not supported by the C4D renderer as laid out here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/composition-basics.html#main-pars_header_1912353289

You need to pre-compose stuff and apply blending modes using the Standard 3D renderer. The rest we can't really know without any more specific info about your system, your project, your settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines