Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cache alpha / luminance

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with track matte, I don’t see alpha and luma matte while I click options/mode (f4), someone could help me I use version 2023 even if I uninstall and reinstall the software I still can’t use them.

Thanks, I am french by the way if any french people could help me it will be cool.

I attach a screen capture

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Check the other posts on the same topic. There is a new feature. You can use one layer for multiple track mattes on multiple layers; the Track Matte does not need to be above the layer anymore. There are icons for Alpha and luma and to invert the matte. The only problem I see is that the new Track Matte column looks like the Parenting column. It is far more useful and can simplify your workflow as soon as you figure out the new UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

See the other reply to your thread and the other posts on the same subject. It's a feature change, not a bug and it's in the New Features section of the user guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the other posts on the same topic. There is a new feature. You can use one layer for multiple track mattes on multiple layers; the Track Matte does not need to be above the layer anymore. There are icons for Alpha and luma and to invert the matte. The only problem I see is that the new Track Matte column looks like the Parenting column. It is far more useful and can simplify your workflow as soon as you figure out the new UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai posté cette question en anglais je l'a poste en français ici, j'ai un problème avec les caches d'approches, je n'arrive pas a voir le cache alpha et luminance même si j'affiche les modes avec f4 ou que je clique sur mode /option.

Même si je désinstalle ou réinstalle le logiciel le problème est le même, je ne comprend pas pourquoi, pouvez-vous m'aider ? 

Merci d'avance je met en piece jointe une capture d'ecran pour vous montrer ou est le problème.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the other reply to your thread and the other posts on the same subject. It's a feature change, not a bug and it's in the New Features section of the user guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes thanks for you help, I found the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I found the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines