Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cache preview needs 2 or more frames to play back in big sur

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20210519_013452.jpg

 I am facing this issue when i try to preview my layers. I had clear my memory and disk caches.  But It's not working. Can any one help me resolve this issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure that you don't have marked a range in the timeline's work area (gray bar over the timeline). If you press N, the end of the work area is changed to the CTI position so probably you have modified that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not working. I am using adobe ae 17.0.6 version in big sur. Does it
make this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure but I'm afraid that there is no official support for AE 17 under macOS Big sur.

You can try to delete the preferences file. Hold COMMAND+OPTION+SHIFT on your keyboard as soon as you open After Effects. You will be prompted to delete the preferences file and try to preview a composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines