Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera icon not showing on toolbar

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am new to After Effects but when watching a tutorial the user is using the camera tool to rotate the solid on their screen. For some reason i don't have the option of the camera icon on my screen, can anyone help? I have circled the icon which i am not seeing on my program. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harry,

Thanks for reaching out.

The unified camera tool that you mentioned, has been replaced by the 3 individual tools for better navigation.

navigation tools.png

Please check the following article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/after-effects/user-guide.html/in/after-effects/using/work-in-3D-space.ug....

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get back  camera icon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pranay,

Thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately, the tools can not be changed back. However, by holding down Alt or Option with one of the camera tools selected you can use all 3 buttons of the mouse to navigate like the old tool used to function.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines