• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Tracker fails to keep text in place to end of clio

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a nightmare with this issue as it's so specific and happens on every clip I try. 

I'm using 120fps footage that I've slowed down to 25% in PP. Then I export the 3-4 seccond clip to AE by right clicking and choosing to replace with an AE clip. It then loads AE and I begin to use camera Tracker and select the markers that remain throughout the clip. Then I add text to the marker selection and reorient it to be exactly how I want it.

So far so good....

Then when I play the clip it tracks perfectly for 80% of the clip, and then the last 20% the text begins to slide along with the motion of the camera. It's as if the tracker just stops to soon. 

When I look at 3d motion tracker in the composition pannel I can see there are keyframes set and the final keyframe is right where the tracking seems to stop.

This happens on every clip I've tried this on and it's driving me mad. I can't find any one else having this very particular issue and I can't find a way around it. 

Please, does anyone have any idea what could be going on? 

Thank you

Ryan 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for your issue.

This is not ideal. Does it happen to all the clips? Can you try importing a clip in After Effects directly instead of via Premiere Pro and try to track that? Also, could you share screenshots or screen recording that helps us to understand the issue better?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any specific info on your clips, your project settings, your system and so on we can't tell you much. That aside the workflow is just wrong. You track first, then slow down the entire project. That alone could explain some of your issues since "smearing the pixels" would introduce imprecision that multiply over time and any framerate mismatches could exacerbate the issue further. Either way, you have to be more specific and provide the necessary info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines