Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Camera tracker red circle/target is not showing

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

So I am making a montage and I need to use the camera tracker.

I edited this fotage previously and I had the same problem but somehow I managed to get the circle to show but now I can't remember how to get it working again.

Coffex5E09_0-1625352066360.png

I have ''Show layer controls'' on but previously I clicked something else that shows the red circle

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to drag a selection around tracking markers that are on the same plane. 

I strongly recommend that you look at some of the camera tracking tutorials in the User Guide. It's not as easy as you might think.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, the problem was I wasn't in ''active camera'' I was in ''Custom 1''

But thanks for the reply

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your cropped screenshot hid that info from us. There are a few decent Camera Tracking tutorials in the User Guide. It would not hurt to take a look at them. It is almost always a very good idea to set an origin and ground plane, then put a guide solid in the same spot using the same trackers. If your origin and ground plane is accurate you can almost always attach other 3D layers anywhere you want in the scene.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must move the cursor through the tracking markers and when you find the best target (diana) you click to choose it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines